Family & General Dentistry in West St Paul, MN
Family & General Dentistry
At Elite Dental LLC in West St. Paul, MN, we strive to provide dental care for all ages, including toddlers, teens, and adults. This enables us to record your needs and treatments while allowing everyone in your family to access prompt medical attention whenever the occasion arises. General and family dental care includes a wide range of services from dental checkups and cleanings, periodontal therapy, orthodontics, cosmetic enhancements, and many more.
Benefits of Family & General Dentistry
- Early dental visits for children can help establish correct tooth-brushing habits, which will hold them well throughout all stages of life.
- As general dentists, we provide preventive and ongoing dental care, including procedures such as dental cleaning, scaling and root planing, oral cancer screenings, and many more.
- We strive to educate every member of your family about caring for their dental health.
- As your regular dental care providers, we have a complete understanding of your family’s oral concerns and extend appropriate treatments based on their needs.
- Moreover, general dental services are convenient for your family as it eliminates the need to visit different places as all treatments are delivered under the same roof.
- We also offer same-day emergency care. Thus in dental emergencies like knocked-out teeth or injury to your oral structures, you can seek prompt, professional help.
Our Common Family & General Dentistry Services
Your dental health is vital, and it is a good idea for you and your family members to have regular dental checkups and teeth cleanings once every six months. This will allow us to monitor your oral health and detect any issues before they become complicated, needing further expensive treatments.
During regular dental cleanings, we remove the plaque and tartar deposits from your teeth and beneath the gum line. The scaling and root planing procedures involve using specialized dental tools to clean off the harmful debris.
Gum Disease Treatments:
Gum disease is a prevalent condition in adults. We provide specific treatments like deep cleanings, gum flap surgery, and antibiotics to deal with it effectively.
We also recommend preventive measures like dental sealants and fluoride applications to help fight cavities. These treatments are often given to children who are more prone to developing tooth decay and cavities.
We offer treatments for various orthodontic issues. We will work with you to create a treatment plan that will be effective, pain-free, efficient, and appropriate for your needs.
Oral Cancer Screenings:
We offer oral cancer screenings during your dental exams. If we notice any changes in your mouth, we will perform additional tests. This will help prevent fatal diseases.
At Elite Dental LLC, we provide dental solutions to improve your oral health while transforming smiles. Visit your dentist in West St Paul, MN at our office at 1525 Livingston Ave, Suite B, West St Paul, MN 55118, or call (952) 432-1716 and schedule an appointment.